FRIDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2021
Doors 6.00pm - 11pm
All Ages. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
*On sale Friday 26th March 10am
- Doors open at 6pm
Bring valid identification (PASS hologram ID, European Drivers License and Passport are the 3 documents accepted) or you may be refused entry to the venue.
- Do not bring large rucksacks or bags with you as these will be searched by at the gates by security and will slow down everyone’s entry.
- Do not bring glass or liquids with you.
- No dogs allowed on site with the exception of guide dogs
- Wear weather appropriate clothing. This is an outdoors event with minimal to no shelter from inclement weather.
- In the event of an emergency, please stay calm and follow advice of stewards, who will be wearing high visibility clothing. Site exits are on to Kelvin Way.
- All bars on site will operate on a drinks token basis.
- Drinks tokens can be purchased with CASH ONLY from any of the many token sellers which will be located conveniently across the arena. Token sellers will be wearing orange high visibility vests and yellow skip caps.
- There are no facilities for card payments at the bars or token sellers, or for cash withdrawal on site, so BRING CASH WITH YOU.
- The site has a no glass policy; all drinks to be served in plastic.
- Free drinking water is provided adjacent to each of the two drinks bars on site. These points are self-service and we encourage to use them to stay hydrated. Free plastic cups are available at the bars.