Please enter the number of tickets you wish to book.
Please read the additional information for this event before booking.
Gigs are back! And we can’t wait to welcome you for live music at the venue. We have safety measures in
place to help protect customers and staff so please take a moment to read through them!
Current Covid-19 Safety Measures for shows at the QMU are as follows:
- Upon arrival at the venue please be respectful of other people and allow distance in the queue if
appropriate. Please arrive early and be aware queueing might take longer than usual.
- Please be respectful of our venue security staff and wear a mask as you approach the front of
- You will be required to check in using the NHS QR Code for Test and Trace. If you don’t have a
smartphone, please leave your details with our security team. Any details taken by us will be
stored securely and destroyed after 21 days.
- Masks will be required in the venue at all times, with the exceptions of Drinking, Dancing or
Dining. You will be required to wear a mask at the bar, no mask no service. It is very important
that our staff are protected and respected, please be kind! If you are mask exempt please have
the card displayed on a lanyard for stewards and other customers.
- Stay in your personal bubble as much as possible.
- We will have hand sanitisers around the venue, please use them. We will also have enhanced
cleaning measures in place.
- Please respect others' personal space, including our staff, we are all here to have a good time!
- IMPORTANT! Our venue will be card only, and our cash machine will not be working. Please
make sure you bring a card!
- We advise that everyone coming to the show takes a lateral flow test within 24 hrs of coming to
the show and register the results with the NHS. If you don’t have a test you can order one here
https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests, collect from a chemist, or call
119. Tests arrive in 2-3 Days. We will have tests available on the door if you’ve been unable to
- Do not attend the show if you are symptomatic, have a positive test, or have come into close
contact with someone who has tested positive. If you are symptomatic or have come into
contact with someone who has tested positive please book a PCR test. Please contact your ticket
provider for their refund policy.
Please note some artists may demand more safety measures, if this is the case please keep an eye on our
social media or for emails from your ticket provider. Government guidelines may also be updated.
Above all let’s stay safe, be kind and respect each other, and enjoy the return of live music!