YUNGBLUD & Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Porridge Radio
THURSDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Original date 25th June 2021
Environmental Levy applied per ticket
No persons under 12 permitted.
Persons aged 12 to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 12-15 years old).
If you're lucky enough to look under 25 you may be asked for proof of age at the gates so please don't risk it - bring acceptable photographic ID.
If you're attending with someone aged 12-15 years old, we encourage you to complete a guardianship form.
A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required so please bring acceptable photographic ID.
*please note this event is subject to licence.
You must bring valid and current ID with you - Valid IDs must be photographic.
We will be accepting the following types of ID for entry into the event:
Current UK or Overseas Driving License/ Provisional License Photocard
Current UK or Overseas Current Passport
Overseas Only Valid National ID card
UK only 18 + PASS scheme card
Young Scot Cards
Ireland Age Card
Forces ID Card
This is line with the national Challenge 25 policy.
**Photocopies of ID does not count as valid ID. Must be original documents.
A max of 6 tickets per person and per household applies. Tickets in excess of this will be cancelled.
Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them.
If you can no longer use your tickets, you may only resell them through authorised face value only resale sites – info can be found on GigsInScotland.com
You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site.
Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled.
No persons under 12 permitted. Persons aged 12 and 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 14 and 15 years old).
DF Event Terms and Conditions
Special event conditions
Resale Restriction T&Cs
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Where mobile tickets have been selected, only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised face value only resale sites – more info at GigsInScotland.com
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply