It's that time again to plan the crazy costumes and dress up at Scotlands biggest family fun day ! Bring the Grandparents, carers and all your friends, because its time for another massive 1994 HALLOWEEN "TRICK OR TREAT?" PARTY . Another fun filled afternoon, jam packed with fun and games for the Young & Oldskool.
PRIZES FOR THE BEST COSTUMES
Split over two floors at the Classic Grand Ballroom - the main hall, our BIG ROOM is where the RAVE is (not at adult volumes) with our live DJ's, Face-paints & crazy Party Games.
Room Two, our SMALL ROOM is quieter but filled with things to do for our younger ravers - Bouncy Castle, Ball Swamp, Soft Play and seating area - ALL in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
BIG ROOM (not at adult volume)
PRIZES FOR BEST FANCY DRESS
1994 MERCH STALL
NO LOUD MUSIC
+ SO MUCH MORE
* Pram parking at the venue entrance, no buggies in the main halls.
* This is an ALL ages event / Rave. We recommend ages 3+ but understand if you ant to bring younger members of the family/group.
* Parents MUST remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored for the smallest ravers.
* The event has full club lighting but there will be no strobe lights.
If you or your child need assistance, just get in touch, we love to welcome everyone to our Family Raves.
Peace & Jam,
1994 Rave Fami-Lee Rave Team