WEDNESDAY 29TH AUGUST 2018
On sale Friday 16th February at 9am
No persons under 14 permitted. U18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21
(1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 18)
“Please buy your festival ticket first.
Customers have to apply for access to the Accessible Facilities as well as a free PA/Carer ticket.
If you have any issues then please contact the Accessible Coordinator on 0141 566 4999”
ATTENDING THE EVENT
1. These Event Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
2. You must retain your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances.
3. Ticket holders who leave the Venue will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
4. Glasgow Summer Sessions is a non-camping festival therefore camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed.
5. Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness.
6. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
7. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
8. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
9. No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
10. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event. Any individual who has previously been removed or ejected from a DF Concerts event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
11. Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
13. Failure to follow any of the Event Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may pursue prosecution of anyone found to be breaking the law.
14. No persons under 5 permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 21 (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 16). A challenge 25 policy will be in operation for guardians at the gates and proof of age may be requested.
15. A guardianship form must be completed for all under 16s prior to entry.
16. A Challenge 25 Policy will be in operation at the bars. Please bring approved photographic ID. Details on www.gigsinscotland.com/info
17. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; “legal/herbal” highs, new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
18. If anyone is found in the possession of what is suspected drugs, legal/herbal highs you will be treated as in possession of illegal drugs and may be arrested or refused entry to the Event.
19. Flares, gas or smoke devices, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames are not permitted.
20. Anyone found in possession of flares or smoke devices WILL be arrested and charged by the police. They are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to you or other festival goers. CCTV images may be used to pursue offenders after the event as it is a criminal offence.
21. Professional camera/video/audio equipment including removable lenses, portable laser equipment, laser pens, kites, air horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, drones, sound systems, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted.
22. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused or removed from the Event and risks prosecution.
23. Flagpoles, umbrellas and selfie sticks are not permitted in the arena and will be confiscated upon entry
24. No folding or inflatable chairs are permitted in the arena.
25. Please don’t bring a bag unless it is absolutely essential. Bags larger than 30cm x 42cm (the size of a sheet of A3 paper) will NOT be permitted at Glasgow Summer Sessions. Those who need to bring bags will be separated into bag search lanes, and may be delayed as a result of these searches.
FOOD & DRINK
26. It is not permitted to bring food or alcohol into the event, if found with food or drink you may be refused access and it will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Excessive amounts of cigarettes may be confiscated.
27. Glass bottles/ jars/ containers are not permitted in the event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
28. Fresh water points are available at bars around the arena, so please only bring empty water bottles with you. Sealed or full bottles or back pack hydration packs will not be permitted in the arena.
29. Glasgow Summer Sessions operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you will be removed from Event. If a child under 18 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Venue. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 18 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises