Gerry Jablonski & the Electric Band / Andrew Robert Eustace Band
! Co-Headline Show !
SATURDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2018
Gerry Jablonski and the Electric Band are an original four piece blues rock band with extensive international touring experience and a back catalogue of four studio albums. In the 7 years they been together they have:
· Released four studio albums, mastered at world famous Abbey Road Studios and a newly released live album, Live Trouble
· Album airplay and live performances on Radio 2, Radio Scotland and major European radio stations
· 4 page article and included in Classic Rock’s Blues Magazine top albums of the year
· Numerous tours and festivals in Poland, Germany, Norway, Holland and France
· Played all the major UK blues
There are no airs or graces or niceties – gutsy blues rock with memorable melodies, sweet harmonies and a powerhouse rhythm section – an absolutely refreshing and life affirming experience. The best band you never heard of.
2017 was a busy year for the Gerry Jablonski Band – Touring all round Europe and the UK, selling out shows in London, live TV appearances and recording new material in Sweden with Grammy Award winning producer Stacy Parrish who engineered Robert Plant and Alison Krauss hit album “Raising Sand”
2018 will be even busier, taking their show on the road to many new destinations with tours in Austria, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Poland, Scandinavia and Eire as well as all over the UK promoting the release of the double A side single “Heavy Water”.
Andrew Robert Eustace spent 2016 raising his profile as a blues entertainer with Catfish Blues, playing events like Butefest and Callender Jazz and Blues festival. Fresh from supporting Charlotte Marshall & the 45s and emerging New York blues singer Sari Schorr, he's back with his band and launched his debut album “Stories” in September in Cottiers.