TUESDAY 20TH AUGUST 2013
Please allow 7 days before collection
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Under 5s are not permitted
Tickets Scotland are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket
“Event” means Eminem Concert
“Management” means DF Concerts Limited, company registration number SC333566.
“Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from the Management.
“Event Conditions” means these conditions.
"Terms and Conditions" means the full terms and conditions.
“Venue” means Bellahouston Park. Scotland
"Ticket" means any ticket for You to attend an Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
1. These Event Conditions, in addition to the Event Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who holds a Ticket for the Event.
2. You must retain your Ticket at all times. Tickets or wristbands will not be replaced under any circumstances.
3. You may be searched before entering the Event. If illegal substances are found, you may be prosecuted. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes illegal or intoxicating substances, fireworks including any flame, smoke or gas device, smoke canisters, portable laser equipment, air horns, spray cans any item that can be considered a weapon. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
4. With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
5. The Management does not accept responsibility for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
6. No Children Under 5. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18.
7. Failure to follow any of the Event Conditions and/or Event Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in You being ejected from the Event without refund. The Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.