MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018
8pm - 1am
Gates open 8pm, event starts at Sundown
* Tickets are available in store with us as well to buy over the counter at 127 Rose Street in Edinburgh & 239 Argyle Street in Glasgow*
Please read customer information before booking as no refunds can be given
* Collection can be only made by the card holder as stated when booking*
Children under 2 are free with adult ticket children are classed as 2-16 for this event . Please bare in mind that the festival is aimed at over 18's and that all children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 and at their own risk
Tickets on day of event are more expensive £13
* Tickets can only be sent out to a UK billing address. Please choose the collection option if you are not based in the UK
*Please note no refunds for non collection of tickets, uncollected tickets CANNOT be collected at The Venue Box Office on the night*
*Please ensure that the cards billing address is entered on the payment screen *
Entry via Waterloo Place
To Purchase Disabled patrons & Carers Tickets please call on 0131 220 3234 to book.
This event sells out so please book your tickets as fast as you can to avoid disappointment. No online sales available on the day of event.Online sales will stop on the 29th April
Celebrate the first signs of summer with the Beltane Fire Society!Reimagining of the ancient Celtic festival of Beltane will mark the changing seasons with a wild mix of drums, fire and physical theatre, on a scale not seen anywhere else in the world.
As darkness falls and the fire torches are lit, our drums will thunder and the May Queen will awaken. Across the night She leads her court around the hill and through a great arch of fire, into another world filled with mythical and elemental creatures.
Eventually the the Green Man must be stripped of his Winter guise, and the May Queen will kill him and bring him back to life. Only then can He take his place as her consort, and together they will light the traditional Beltane bonfire as we toast the coming of Summer.
Join us and share in something special. Shed your own Winter self and revel in the first joys of Summer!
Cash only sales on the gate
TERMS OF ENTRY
● Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
● Parents and guardians please note: this event contains semi-nudity and uninhibited behaviour, your discretion is advised.
● Strictly no glass bottles on site.
● Cash only sales at the gate. All pre-purchased tickets to be collected from ticket agency by the office closing time on the 30th of April.
● As flash photography can be very distracting for performers, we ask that you switch off the flash on your phone or camera, please - and if you can, we’d absolutely recommend experiencing our festival without using either at all.
●The Beltane Fire Society aims to provide a welcoming and celebratory atmosphere. Harassment of performers or other audience members will not be tolerated.
Please do not bring the following things to the hill:
● Glass bottles
● Fire toys or fireworks (we have enough fire, we promise!)
Customers using a wheelchair can get access to the hill (please email email@example.com for details) but please be aware that due to the nature of the event there are no viewing platforms. Some hard standing is available but the grassed area of the hill can be uneven. Patrons should be aware that the event will be dark, busy, and noisy. A wheelchair-accessible toilet will be
available. First Aid, ambulance service and welfare will be in attendance. Carers for patrons with a disability or otherwise requiring accompaniment will be provided with a free ticket