THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST 2017
This Thursday (24th August), Eminem returns to Glasgow Summer Sessions at
Bellahouston Park, and we’ve got all the information you need to have a great time.
Look after your ticket as it cannot be replaced if you lose it. You will need your ticket
at all times as wristbands will not be distributed.
If you are collecting a ticket the Box Office is located at Public Entrance A, just off
Mosspark Boulevard, and will be open from 4pm-9pm. There will be no tickets on
Illegal drugs are prohibited at this event, and anyone found in possession will be
refused entry to the event, handed over to the police, and arrested.
If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be refused entry to the
BE SAFE – the best way to avoid being harmed by drugs is not to take them.
DON’T DELAY – If you or your friends feel unwell – seek help immediately from any
festival staff. If you have taken alcohol or other drugs, be honest with medical staff.
Your safety is our priority.
All drugs have the potential to be harmful especially if you take a high dose or mix
it with other drugs including alcohol or prescription medication.
Festivals and large crowds can be disorienting experiences; this is not the place to
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
If you plan to drink alcohol – know your limits.
Keep hydrated, well fed, and don’t leave your drink unattended. There are water
points around the site and bottled water is available at bars. Drink between half a
pint to a pint of water an hour.
DON’T DELAY – If you or your friends feel unwell – seek help immediately from any
festival staff. Your safety is our priority.
It’s an offence to bring alcohol into Bellahouston Park.
Check out www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Check the weather ahead of time and be prepared. Wear appropriate clothing (rainjacket,
hat, sunglasses etc) and apply suncream if necessary.
If you need help with anything, please go to the Help Points. Stewards and welfare
staff are there to help keep you safe. If you or your friends need assistance at any
time, don’t hesitate to ask.
Consider arranging a meeting point with friends within the Glasgow Summer
Sessions site in case you get separated.
Look after your hearing. Take regular breaks from loud music, and don’t stand too
close to the speakers. Disposable earplugs will be available from the welfare tent.
Look after yourself and your friends and, above all else, enjoy the show!
Please bin your rubbish. There are plenty of bins on the routes to Bellahouston Park
and within the festival site – please use them.
Remember that Bellahouston Park is surrounded by residential areas, and Glasgow
Summer Sessions greatly appreciates the support of the local people. Avoid behaving
in an anti-social manner. Please respect the neighbours by keeping noise to a
minimum, both on your way to the event and when you leave. Please only use public
toilets on your way to and from the event.
Familiarise yourself with the layout of the site and use the toilets provided. Check
which toilets are in use, and use the whole row.
Report anyone acting suspiciously to the nearest police officer, steward, or member
EVENT RULES & PROHIBITED ITEMS
For further information, please visit www.glasgowsummersessions.com
Over 14s only. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
On Sale Friday 10th March 10am
support from Russ
Run The Jewels
ATTENDING THE EVENT
1. These Event Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
2. You must retain your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances.
3. Ticket holders who leave the Venue will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
4. Glasgow Summer Sessions is a non-camping festival therefore camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed.
5. Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness.
6. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
7. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
8. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
9. No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
10. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event. Any individual who has previously been removed or ejected from a DF Concerts event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
11. Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
12. If you require medical treatment on site, the Management and/or our treatment providers (on behalf of the Management) may keep a record of your personal details, any accident suffered and treatment provided to you.
13. Failure to follow any of the Event Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.
1. No persons under 14s permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21 (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 18). A challenge 25 policy will be in operation for guardians at the gates and proof of age may be requested. 2.A guardianship form must be completed for all under 18s prior to entry.
3. A Challenge 25 Policy will be in operation at the bars. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
4. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; “legal/herbal” highs, new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
5. If anyone is found in the possession of what is suspected drugs, legal/herbal highs you will be treated as in possession of illegal drugs and may be arrested or refused entry to the Event.
6. Flares, gas or smoke devices, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames are not permitted.
7. Anyone found in possession of flares or smoke devices WILL be arrested and charged by the police. They are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to you or other festival goers.
8. Glass bottles/jars/containers, professional camera/video/audio equipment, portable laser equipment, laser pens, kites, air horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, drones, sound systems, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted.
9. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused or removed from the Event and risks prosecution.
10. Flagpoles and selfie sticks are not permitted in the arena.
11. No folding or inflatable chairs are permitted in the arena.
12. Umbrellas, audio recorders, backpack hydration packs, food and drinks are not allowed into the arena and will be confiscated upon entry.
FOOD & DRINK
13. It is not permitted to bring food or alcohol into the event, if found with food or drink you may be refused access and it will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Excessive amounts of cigarettes may be confiscated.
14. Glass bottles are not permitted in the event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
15. Fresh water points are available at bars around the arena, so please only bring empty water bottles with you. Sealed or full bottles will not be permitted in the arena.
16. Glasgow Summer Sessions operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you will be removed from Event. If a child under 18 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Venue. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 18 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.