Eric Prydz Scotland
FRIDAY 9TH JUNE 2017
6.30pm - 3am
Over 18 only
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their order(s) and tickets cancelled without prior notice by Tickets Scotland in its discretion. This includes: orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Eric Prydz returns to Scotland after an eight year hiatus on Friday 9th June 2017 for his biggest Scottish show to date at Braehead Arena, Glasgow.
Important Event Information
Friday 9 June 2017 | intu Braehead – Arena & Boardwalk
No doubt you are looking forward to your visit to intu Braehead Arena & Boardwalk for what will be a top night of music. This email contains timings and information that will help you plan your visit. As a result of increased security please prepare to expect delays and searches upon entry. Please consider this in your planning and ensure you arrive in plenty of time.
Please note the timings issued should be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
18:30: Gates Open
18:30: Jamie Roy&Raeside B2B
21:15: Eagles & Butterflies
22:30: Paco Osuna
00:00: Eric Prydz
If you have still to collect your tickets then please follow the instructions received from your point of purchase. The event will have a dedicated box office at the entry gates on the waterfront boardwalk. Tickets, if advised to collect at the event box office will be available from this location only. Please ensure the ticket company you purchased your tickets from have advised you to collect your tickets from the box office before attending. To collect tickets you must bring confirmation of ticket purchase along with your ID. The box office will open at 6PM and close at 9:45PM.
Event Entry Point
The entrance to this event is located on the Waterfront Boardwalk at intu Braehead, please note this is the only entry point. The entry gates are located on the east side opposite Krispy Kreme and the intu Braehead Bus Station. Events stewards will be present in this area to assist and direct you.
· You must be in the venue before 10pm. Strictly no admittance after this time.
· This is an over 18’s event. Challenge 25 will be in operation, if you look under 25 you will have to prove you are over 18. Acceptable ID is in date provisional/full driving licence or passport.
· All tickets will be scanned upon entry, please ensure you have your ticket(s) ready to be scanned by event staff.
· Once your ticket has been scanned, it cannot be used again for entry. Once you leave the event, there is no re-entry
· Event security and Police Scotland will be present for the duration of the event and you may be subject to a personal and/or possessions search at entry or during the event.
· You have the right to refuse to be searched by our security team, in this instance you will be refused entry or will be asked to leave the event. This does not exempt you from search protocol by Police Scotland. If you are refused entry or asked to leave the event you will not receive or be eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
· Avoid bringing a bag however if this essential for you it must be no more than 40cm x 40cm and it will be subject to a thorough search.
· Bags larger than 40cm x 40cm will not be allowed into the event.
· You are not permitted to bring soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, perfume, aftershave, other bottles glass or plastic into the event. All such items listed above must be surrendered on entry and these items will be disposed. Should you not wish to surrender these items then you can refuse to enter the venue without refund.
Post Event Transport to Glasgow City Centre
Happy Bus will be operating a direct bus service to Bothwell Street in Glasgow city centre after the event. Buses will depart from intu Braehead between 02:30hrs - 03:30hrs. Cost is £4 per person. Please click on the following link for more details:
Directions to intu Braehead
intu Braehead is located just outside Glasgow city centre with several conveniently situated transport links and parking for 6,500 vehicles. Whether you're travelling by bus, car, train, bike or on foot – getting here is easier than ever.
Our address is Kings Inch Road, Glasgow G51 4BN.
Directions: We're easy to find as we're just off the M8. Heading from Glasgow, come off at Junction 25A and along the slip road to the traffic lights and then we're right in front of you.
If heading from the Airport/Paisley direction, come off at Junction 26, take the first exit at the first roundabout and the second exit at the second roundabout. Keep following the signs to Braehead, Braehead Arena or Soar at intu Braehead and you cannot miss us
On arrival follow the yellow ‘Arena Event Free Parking’ event signage on the perimeter roads as this will take you to the local vicinity of the event entrance on the waterfront boardwalk.
PLEASE NOTE PUBLIC SERVICE BUSES WILL NOT BE OPERATING ONCE THIS EVENT ENDS. REFER TO POST EVENT TRANSPORT TO GLASGOW CITY CENTRE INFORMATION ABOVE.
PLEASE ARRANGE ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORT OR SEE TAXI INFORMATION BELOW.
Public transport will drop you at the local vicinity of the event entrance.
We have our own bus station at intu Braehead. Situated at the Marks & Spencer end of the centre, between the main centre and the retail park.
Bus services come from Glasgow, Paisley and the wider Renfrewshire and Inverclyde areas providing fast and convenient links. These are operated by McGills, First Glasgow and Colchri.
McGills' Clyde Flyer services (901, 906 and 907) plus the X7 and X23 combine to provide an express service up to eight times an hour throughout the day from/to Glasgow City Centre. Taking as little as 15 minutes, buses run direct along the M8 from/to Buchanan Bus Station and Waterloo Street (travelling to the centre) or Bothwell Street (travelling from the centre), providing great connections to Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations.
First Glasgow's service 77 runs to/from the centre up to every 10 minutes throughout the day from/to Buchanan Bus Station via Charing Cross and Partick Transport Interchange, for connections with local rail services and the SPT Subway
McGills services 21, 26 and 101 combine to provide up to 12 buses an hour throughout the day from/to Paisley town centre via Renfrew. Travel time is around 25-30 minutes, these services also provide convenient links to local rail services at Paisley Gilmour Street.
To plan your journey by bus please visit:
We have a range of bus links to various rail and subway stations, making it easy to get to us from across Scotland.
Paisley Gilmour Street (National Rail): Frequent services run to/from Paisley Gilmour Street from Glasgow Central and stations across Inverclyde and Ayrshire, then only a 25-30 minute bus ride or taxi journey from the centre.
Glasgow Central/Queen Street (National Rail): Rail services from across Scotland, with express bus connections from Buchanan Bus Station/St Vincent Place (Queen Street) or Waterloo Street (Central).
Partick (National Rail and SPT Subway): Local services across Strathclyde, with bus connections via the Clyde Tunnel and Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
Govan (SPT Subway): just a 12 minute bus ride from the centre.
To plan your journey by train please visit:
Local taxi services can be contacted on 0141 886 6666 or 0141 886 3333. Licensed taxis will also be operating after the event. Taxis after the event may be limited and you may have to a while for taxis to arrive. If you can make your own arrangements from the local taxi company in your town to pick you up then this is advisable.