The Springsteen Sessions
FRIDAY 2ND JANUARY 2015
Please note the following venue policy:
Dinner Arrive 6pm for 6.30pm
If you have dinner reservation you have a guaranteed table for the whole evening but the positioning of your table is NOT guaranteed. The allocation of tables and formation of a table plan for each individual event is dependent on the total number of reservations and the size of individual parties – therefore IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to guarantee a specific table position.
A SHOW ONLY RESERVATION does NOT guarantee a seat – it provides venue access and a STANDING POSITION unless otherwise stated. Seating can only be offered if available.
After a busy and successful 2014, which saw the band’s inaugural 22 - date tour of Scotland and the north of England, reaching over 4000 fans in the process, the mighty Springsteen Sessions are delighted to be returning to The Ferry for their first gig of the New Year.
This accomplished group of seven musicians, based in Glasgow but hailing from across the central belt , have been keeping The Boss’ 40-year song list alive and kicking across the length and breadth of the country, with audiences and venues alike clamouring for return visits.
This gig will be the third appearance of the band at The Ferry, so get yourself down there for an exhilarating show, which covers the entire career of one of rock music’s most iconic performers, and go away from the gig singing, dancing and uplifted – but, most of all, wanting MORE !!
What the customers said ...
• ‘ Fantastic. Saw you guys last week and thoroughly enjoyed the gig . Great songs and a very
Springsteen/E Street Band feel to it. Brilliant !’ (Gary O’Neill, Glasgow)
• ‘Thought you guys were amazing last night. Will be keeping an eye out for future gigs. Very authentic ... well done !’ ( Margo M, Glasgow)
• ‘Brilliant gig last night, thanks very much for a fantastic evening ! I have no voice left today lol. Come back North soon ! ‘ (Fin, Inverness)
• Absolutely fantastic gig on Saturday night. Chances to see legends like the Boss are pretty few and far between so the next best thing is a top tribute act, and you did the man, his music his energy and feeling proud. Next time you play here, I’ll be forcibly dragging people in to see you. Cheers !’ (Scottie Boy, Dundee)
• TOTALLY AWESOME !!!. that’s it ! ( bossfan, East Kilbride)
• ‘I don’t normally do tribute bands, but I had heard such good things about The Springsteen Sessions that I thought I would give them a go. I am so glad I did !! As a dyed-in-the-wool Springsteen fan of 35 years or so, I was a bit apprehensive as to whether or not the band could really pull it off and come anywhere near the sound of The Boss. However, from the opening notes of Radio Nowhere and uncanny vocals from Dougie, it was clear that this was going to be something special. The band stormed through a blistering set of Springsteen classics ranging from Darkness on The Edge of Town, Tenth Avenue Freeze Out, Thunder
Road, Cover Me, Dancing In The Dark, Rosalita, The River, The Rising and many many more !! To say I was impressed would be a massive understatement !! This band are something special. Dougie on lead vocals sounds spookily like The Boss. Musically the band were virtually note perfect on every song and deserve huge credit for it ! Highlight of the night was the band’s performance of Jungleland ..... absolutely bang on the money. Brilliant vocals, quality keyboards, bass and rhythm guitar riffs, pounding drum beats and outstanding saxophone. If you are looking for a really good night out and a band that can deliver a quality Springsteen performance, get yourself along to see The Springsteen Sessions !! ‘ ( Scooter and The Big Man, Glasgow Cottiers Theatre)